Baby Poo Colour Chart
When you have a new baby you soon learn all about poo. It can be alarming to see the quantity, smell and colour of your baby’s dirty nappies and in our visual gallery we show you what’s normal and what’s not.
Questions the Baby Poo Colour section in the Care & Development DVD helps to answer:
- What is meconium?
- Why is my baby’s poo black and sticky?
- Is green poo okay in a baby?
- Is my baby constipated?
- Has my baby got diarrhoea?
- What should I do if there is blood in my baby’s poo?
- How can I cure constipation?
For more help, you can buy the Care & Development DVD or read more tips on your baby’s health.